Monthly Archives: August 2015
The 3 Day Refresh program is a nice, clean jumpstart to getting back on track if you’ve been mostly on your butt, been on vacation, been eating badly for a while and need to get back into gear. If you are already eating healthy, are working out often, this program may not be for you. But it’s definitely for someone who feels like they’ve been chomping down on too much bad food and their stomach just needs a break:
3 Day Refresh + Shakeology Challenge pack: http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP3D160?referringRepId=38957
The exercise for people who either hate cardio, love dancing, or both. I absolutely love this workout and it’s currently rivaling Les Mills Combat for my fav Beachbody workout program ever. It’s a great and fun way to get moving regardless of how fit you currently are and what your fitness goals happen to be.
Cize + Shakeology challenge pack: http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPCZ160?referringRepId=38957
And for a VERY VERY limited time only (I understand that the discount only goes until August 12th):
Imagine a workout plan that comes with an easy to use, intuitive way to eat that doesn’t count calories, doesn’t worry about macros, and doesn’t deprive you of your favorite foods. Chocolate is allowed! I especially love this plan because it teaches all about portion control over deprivation, starvation, and restrictive eating habits which are unsustainable, difficult to maintain in the long term, and ultimately Do Not Work.
The 21 Day Fix comes with color coded containers for different foods and portion sizes, instructions on how to use, and workouts plus a workout schedule for you to use.
Honestly, even once this deal ends I will still recommend this challenge pack as a serious bargain for people looking to manage their fitness goals and lifestyle.
21 Day Fix + Shakeology challenge pack: http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21D160?referringRepId=38957
Each fitness challenge pack comes with the following:
- A month’s supply of the Shakeology flavor of your choice (I recommend vegan chocolate, especially with either PB2 or peanut butter!)
- Entry into the August challenge group which I run in a private group on Facebook! Workout with others like yourself and get both the motivation and accountability you’re looking for
- FREE trial to club membership in Team Beachbody, which gives you unlimited streaming workouts on demand for your computer, tablet, phone, Roku, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, you name it! The regular cost is all of $2 per week. Better than Netflix. 😉
- FREE fitness coaching from me! I am certified in personal nutrition, P90X, and INSANITY, have my own story to tell, and love helping out others with their fitness goals.
- 30 day money back guarantee! Seriously, if you try this for 30 days and decide it all sucks, Beachbody will give you your money back.