Category Archives: Raw
Vegan raw fudge brownies
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup almonds (you can use walnuts too)
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao or vegan chocolate flavored protein powder
- 4 TB freshly ground almond butter
- 1 TB agave nectar
- 1 ripe banana (two if you want more of a banana taste, YMMV)
- 1/2-3/4 cup raw cacao, cocoa, or carob powder
Mix the ingredients in the bottom layer in a food processor, spread into a brownie pan evenly, then mix the fudge ingredients together and spread on top. Place into freezer.
Simple, tasty…elegant. There are ways to make this even healthier, but this is definitely not health food! But it’s a much healthier brownie than you’d typically eat.